Toshiba Excite GoBy Toshiba Tablets
Full Specifications of Toshiba Excite Go (Released 2014, July)
- Screen Size
- 7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 600x1024 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 170 PPI
- Display Type
- Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.64 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0
- Internal Storage
- 8 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 128 G
- 8GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h (multimedia)
- quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android 4.4
- 354 grams
- 199 x 119.8 x 10.9 mm
- (7.83 x 4.72 x 0.43 in)
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Email, Push Mail, IM
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
Find dealers for Toshiba Excite Go Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Toshiba Excite Go Tablet in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Toshiba Excite Go
- Quite Big Screen - 7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 170 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 0.64 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 354g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 8 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 128 G Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Toshiba Excite Go
Toshiba Excite Go Tablet Key Features
Released 2014, July by Toshiba - Toshiba Excite Go priced at 0. Toshiba Excite Go features a display of 7 inches & screen Resolution of 600x1024 pixels with Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 170 PPI. Toshiba Excite Go comes with 0.64 MP of Primary Camera and powered by quad-core Intel Atom Z3735F processor paired with 1GB RAM, tablet runs on Android 4.4 operating system with a battery of 0mAh. The handset offers Up to 7 h (multimedia) of talk time , It measures 199 x 119.8 x 10.9 mm (7.83 x 4.72 x 0.43 in) and weighs 354 gms. For communication Toshiba Excite Go supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 8GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Toshiba Excite Go include Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0.