Swipe 3D Life Tab X74 3DBy Swipe Tablets
Full Specifications of Swipe 3D Life Tab X74 3D (Released July, 2012)
- Screen Size
- 7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480 x 800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 133 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Front Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Yes, v2
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 3400 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 10(2G)
- Allwinner A13
- Dual core, 1.5 GHz, Cortex A8
- 512 MB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android v4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 325 grams
- 124 x 192 x 10.50 mm
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
Find dealers for Swipe 3D Life Tab X74 3D Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Swipe 3D Life Tab X74 3D Tablet in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Front Camera Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Swipe 3D Life Tab X74 3D
- Quite Big Screen - 7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 133 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Dual core, 1.5 GHz, Cortex A8 More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 512 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- 2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 325g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 3400 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.