Samsung Galaxy TabPro S LTEBy Samsung Galaxy Tabs
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy TabPro S LTE (Released January, 2016)
- Screen Size
- 12 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 2160x1440 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 217 PPI
- Display Type
- Super AMOLED Full HD
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Video Recording
- Yes, v 4.10
- Internal Storage
- 128 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 128GB storage
- Battery Capacity
- 5200 mAh
- Battery Type
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core M3 processor
- 8GB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Windows 10
- 694 grams
- 198.80 x 290.30 x 6.35
- Yes, LTE
- Yes, GSM
- Yes, 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n/ ac
- Yes, A-GPS, Glonass
- Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
- USB Port
- Type C USB 3.1
Find dealers for Samsung Galaxy TabPro S LTE Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy TabPro S LTE Tablet in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Above Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Best
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Front Camera Best
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy TabPro S LTE
- Quite Big Screen - 12 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Sharp Screen - 217 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- Super AMOLED Full HD Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core M3 processor More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 4 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 5 MP Front Camera A Camera with higher resolution snaps sharp & detailed photos, and offers good video calling quality.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 694g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Lots Of Storage Capacity - 128 GB More internal storage allows installation of more apps while allowing more space for storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- High Battery Life - 5200 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 4G 4G connection provides internet access upto 100 Mbps. Get more download speed and a faster browsing experience. You can send voice calls and messages. It supports all features of 3G, 2G conncetivity.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...