Samsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0By Samsung Galaxy Tabs
- 8-inch WXGA display with a 16:10 screen ratio
- Voice calling support
- Quad core for decent performance
- Good battery life for long hours usage
- Design is impressive and weightless to carry
- Supports Wi-Fi , GPS , Bluetooth connectivity
- Camera is poor
- Pixel density is very poor
- No Gorilla Glass
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0 (Released 2014, June)
- Screen Size
- 8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 800x1280 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 189 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- 16GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 4450 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 11 h (multimedia)
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core
- 1.5GB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- 320 grams
- 210 x 124 x 8 mm
- (8.27 x 4.88 x 0.31 in)
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Yes, with GLONASS
- Email, Push Mail, IM
- HDMI port
Find dealers for Samsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0 Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0 Tablet in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Front Camera Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy Tab4 8.0
- Quite Big Screen - 8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 189 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 1.3 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 320g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 64 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 4450 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...