Full Specifications of NXI Rock M1006
- Screen Size
- 10.1 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 1024 x 768 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 127 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Front Camera Resolution
- 1 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- Internal Storage
- 32 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- 32GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 3600 mAh
- Talk Time
- Up to 4(2G)
- Intel Core i3
- Dual core, 1.66 GHz, Intel
- 2 GB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Microsoft Windows v8
- 770 grams
- 243 x 189 x 14 mm
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
- Shooting Modes
- Continuos Shooting
- Music Formats: AMR, MIDI, MP3
- Phone Book
Find dealers for NXI Rock M1006 Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling NXI Rock M1006 Tablet in your city.
STORAGE Above Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Front Camera Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of NXI Rock M1006
- Quite Big Screen - 10.1 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 127 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- Dual core, 1.66 GHz, Intel More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 2 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- 1 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 770g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 32 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 3600 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.