Motorola XOOM 2 MZ615By Motorola Tablets
- 10.1 inches
- 800x1280 pixels
- 149 PPI Density
- 5 MP Primary
- 1.3 MP Front
- Auto Focus
- 1 GB RAM
- 7000 mAh
- View Specs
Full Specifications of Motorola XOOM 2 MZ615 ( Release Date: 15th December, 2011 )
- Screen Size
- 10.1 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 800x1280 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 149 PPI
- Display Type
- HD-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 16/32GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 7000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 10 h
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 599 grams
- 253.9 x 173.6 x 8.8 mm
- (10.00 x 6.83 x 0.35 in)
- Yes, N/A
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- HDMI port
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Motorola XOOM 2 MZ615 Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Motorola XOOM 2 MZ615 Tablet in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Motorola XOOM 2 MZ615
- Quite Big Screen - 10.1 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 149 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- HD-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 1.3 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 599g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 7000 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Motorola XOOM 2 MZ615
Price of Motorola XOOM 2 MZ615 in India today is Rs. 26,740.00, updated on 23rd February 2017
Related Tablets You May Like
Most Popular Tablets by Motorola
Explore Tablets by Other Brands
Top Deals on Mobiles & Accessories
Most Popular Motorola Price List
Latest News from Our Blog
- 5 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life under Rs 20000
- Zopo Color C5 with 5-inch HD Display, Dual Whatsapp Launched
- New Android One Smartphone to Launch at MWC 2017
- Xiaomi to Launch Mi Max 2 in May with 5000mAh Battery
- Panasonic Toughpad FZ-F1, FZ-N1 Smartphones and FZ-A2 Tablet Launched in India