Microsoft SurfaceBy Microsoft Tablets
Full Specifications of Microsoft Surface (Released 2012, November)
- Screen Size
- 10.6 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 1366x768 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 148 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.2 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 1.2 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 32 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- 32/64GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 360 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h
- 2GB RAM
- Operating System
- 680 grams
- 274.6 x 172 x 9.4 mm
- (10.81 x 6.77 x 0.37 in)
- Yes, N/A
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
- Yes, No
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Email, Push Email, IM
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Microsoft Office 2013 RT
Find dealers for Microsoft Surface Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Microsoft Surface Tablet in your city.
STORAGE Above Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Front Camera Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Microsoft Surface
- Quite Big Screen - 10.6 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 148 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 2 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.2 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- 1.2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 680g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 32 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 64 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Microsoft Surface
Microsoft Surface Tablet Key Features
Released 2012, November by Microsoft - Microsoft Surface priced at 14999. Microsoft Surface features a display of 10.6 inches & screen Resolution of 1366x768 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 148 PPI. Microsoft Surface comes with 1.2 MP of Primary Camera and 1.2 MP of Front camera, paired with 2GB RAM with a battery of 0mAh. The handset offers Up to 8 h of talk time , Up to 360 h of standby time . It measures 274.6 x 172 x 9.4 mm (10.81 x 6.77 x 0.37 in) and weighs 680 gms. For communication Microsoft Surface supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 32/64GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Microsoft Surface include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, FM radio.