Micromax Funbook P256By Micromax Tablets
Full Specifications of Micromax Funbook P256 (Released Oct 2014)
- Screen Size
- 7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480 x 800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 133 PPI
- Display Type
- LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 3000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 150 Hours(2G)
- 1.2 GHz Cortex-A8 Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Operating System
- 558 grams
- 21.4 x 14.2 x 4.8 cm
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
Find dealers for Micromax Funbook P256 Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax Funbook P256 Tablet in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Front Camera Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax Funbook P256
- Quite Big Screen - 7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 133 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- 1.2 GHz Cortex-A8 Processor More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 512 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- 3 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 1.3 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 558g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 3000 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...