LG G Pad 10.1 LTEBy LG Tablets
Full Specifications of LG G Pad 10.1 LTE (Released 2014, July)
- Screen Size
- 10.1 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 1280x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 149 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Geo-Tagging, Panorama
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- 16GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 8000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 792 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 28 h (3G)
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 535 grams
- 260.9 x 165.9 x 8.9 mm
- (10.27 x 6.53 x 0.35 in)
- Yes, N/A
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, compass
- Email, Push Mail, IM
- MP4/H.264 player
Find dealers for LG G Pad 10.1 LTE Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling LG G Pad 10.1 LTE Tablet in your city.
Key Specifications Review of LG G Pad 10.1 LTE
- Quite Big Screen - 10.1 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 149 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 1.3 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 535g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 64 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 8000 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of LG G Pad 10.1 LTE
LG G Pad 10.1 LTE Tablet Key Features
Released 2014, July by LG - LG G Pad 10.1 LTE priced at 0. LG G Pad 10.1 LTE features a display of 10.1 inches & screen Resolution of 1280x800 pixels with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 149 PPI. LG G Pad 10.1 LTE comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera and 1.3 MP of Front camera, and powered by Quad-core 1.2 GHz processor paired with 1GB RAM with a battery of 8000mAh. The handset offers Up to 28 h (3G) of talk time , Up to 792 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 260.9 x 165.9 x 8.9 mm (10.27 x 6.53 x 0.35 in) and weighs 535 gms. For communication LG G Pad 10.1 LTE supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 16GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the LG G Pad 10.1 LTE include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC Yes, FM radio.