Lenovo IdeaTab A2107By Lenovo Tablets
Full Specifications of Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 (Released 2013, January)
- Screen Size
- 7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 600x1024 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 170 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 16GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 3550 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 500 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 400 grams
- 195.1 x 125 x 11.9 mm
- (7.68 x 4.92 x 0.47 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- Email, Push Email, IM
- MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC player
Find dealers for Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 Tablet in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Lenovo IdeaTab A2107
- Quite Big Screen - 7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 170 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 400g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 3550 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Lenovo IdeaTab A2107
Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 Tablet Key Features
Released 2013, January by Lenovo - Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 priced at 14000. Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 features a display of 7 inches & screen Resolution of 600x1024 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 170 PPI. Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with 1GB RAM with a battery of 3550mAh. The handset offers Up to 7 h of talk time , Up to 500 h of standby time . It measures 195.1 x 125 x 11.9 mm (7.68 x 4.92 x 0.47 in) and weighs 400 gms. For communication Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 16GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0, FM radio.