Lava E-Tab XtronBy Lava Tablets
Full Specifications of Lava E-Tab Xtron (Released September, 2015)
- Screen Size
- 7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 1024 x 640 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 173 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Front Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Internal Storage
- 8 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- 8GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 3500 mAh
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 Hours(2G)
- 1.5 GHz, Cortext A9
- 1 GB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 350 grams
- 131 x 184 x 11.50 mm
- Yes, EV-DO category Rev.A
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
Find dealers for Lava E-Tab Xtron Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Lava E-Tab Xtron Tablet in your city.
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Front Camera Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Lava E-Tab Xtron
- Quite Big Screen - 7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 173 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- 1.5 GHz, Cortext A9 More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- 2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 350g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 8 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 3500 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
Lava E-Tab Xtron Tablet Key Features
Released September, 2015 by Lava - Lava E-Tab Xtron priced at 5999. Lava E-Tab Xtron features a display of 7 inches & screen Resolution of 1024 x 640 pixels with IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen and pixel density of 173 PPI. and 2 MP of Front camera, and powered by 1.5 GHz, Cortext A9 processor paired with 1 GB RAM, tablet runs on Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system with a battery of 3500mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 Hours(2G) of talk time , It measures 131 x 184 x 11.50 mm and weighs 350 gms. For communication Lava E-Tab Xtron supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 8GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Lava E-Tab Xtron include 3G, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n.