Celkon CT-888By Celkon Tablets
Full Specifications of Celkon CT-888 (Released 2014)
- Screen Size
- 7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 600x1024 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 170 PPI
- Display Type
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 3500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 300 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 10 h
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android 4.0.4 ICS OS
- 200 grams
- 196 x 116.4 x 9.9 mm
- (7.72 x 4.58 x 0.39 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, Yes
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- MP3/WAV/eAAC player
Find dealers for Celkon CT-888 Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Celkon CT-888 Tablet in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Celkon CT-888
- Quite Big Screen - 7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 170 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 200g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 3500 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...