BlackBerry PlayBook WiMaxBy Blackberry Tablets
Full Specifications of BlackBerry PlayBook WiMax (Released 2010, September)
- Screen Size
- 7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 600x1024 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 170 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 16/32/64GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 5300 mAh
- Battery Type
- Dual Core 1 GHz Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 425 grams
- 194 x 130 x 10 mm
- (7.64 x 5.12 x 0.39 in)
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiMAX 802.16 e, dual-band
- Yes, No
- Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- Yes, MIDP 2.1
- Micro HDMI port
Media player MP3/WMA/AAC+
Video player DivX/WMV/XviD/3gp
Predictive text input
Find dealers for BlackBerry PlayBook WiMax Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling BlackBerry PlayBook WiMax Tablet in your city.
Key Specifications Review of BlackBerry PlayBook WiMax
- Quite Big Screen - 7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 170 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Dual Core 1 GHz Processor More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 3 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 425g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- High Battery Life - 5300 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of BlackBerry PlayBook WiMax
BlackBerry PlayBook WiMax Tablet Key Features
Released 2010, September by Blackberry - BlackBerry PlayBook WiMax priced at 0. BlackBerry PlayBook WiMax features a display of 7 inches & screen Resolution of 600x1024 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 170 PPI. BlackBerry PlayBook WiMax comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera and 3 MP of Front camera, and powered by Dual Core 1 GHz Processor processor paired with 1GB RAM with a battery of 5300mAh. It measures 194 x 130 x 10 mm (7.64 x 5.12 x 0.39 in) and weighs 425 gms. For communication BlackBerry PlayBook WiMax supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 16/32/64GB storage, no card slot. Connectivity options of the BlackBerry PlayBook WiMax include Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiMAX 802.16 e, dual-band, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR.