BlackBerry PlayBook 2012By Blackberry Tablets
Full Specifications of BlackBerry PlayBook 2012 (Cancelled)
- Screen Size
- 7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 600x1024 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 170 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 3 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, EDR
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 1GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 4800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 10 h (multimedia)
- TI OMAP 4460
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- BlackBerry Tablet OS, v2.0
- 425 grams
- 194 x 130 x 10 mm
- (7.64 x 5.12 x 0.39 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5, Adobe Flash
- Micro HDMI port
Media player MP3/WMA/AAC+
Video player DivX/WMV/XviD/3gp
Predictive text input
Find dealers for BlackBerry PlayBook 2012 Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling BlackBerry PlayBook 2012 Tablet in your city.
Key Specifications Review of BlackBerry PlayBook 2012
- Quite Big Screen - 7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 170 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 3 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 425g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- High Battery Life - 4800 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of BlackBerry PlayBook 2012
BlackBerry PlayBook 2012 Tablet Key Features
Cancelled by Blackberry - BlackBerry PlayBook 2012 priced at 0. BlackBerry PlayBook 2012 features a display of 7 inches & screen Resolution of 600x1024 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 170 PPI. BlackBerry PlayBook 2012 comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera and 3 MP of Front camera, and powered by Dual-core 1.5 GHz processor paired with 1GB RAM, tablet runs on BlackBerry Tablet OS, v2.0 operating system with a battery of 4800mAh. The handset offers Up to 10 h (multimedia) of talk time , It measures 194 x 130 x 10 mm (7.64 x 5.12 x 0.39 in) and weighs 425 gms. For communication BlackBerry PlayBook 2012 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 1GB RAM. Connectivity options of the BlackBerry PlayBook 2012 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Bluetooth v2.1, EDR, NFC Yes, FM radio.