Asus Memo Pad ME172VBy Asus Tablets
Full Specifications of Asus Memo Pad ME172V (Released 2013, January)
- Screen Size
- 7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 600x1024 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 170 PPI
- Display Type
- LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, No
- Internal Storage
- 8 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 8/16GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 4270 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h (multimedia)
- VIA WM8950
- 1.0 GHz
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 370 grams
- 196.2 x 119.2 x 11.2 mm
- (7.72 x 4.69 x 0.44 in)
- Yes, N/A
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Yes, No
- Email, Push Email, IM
- MP4/H.264 player
Find dealers for Asus Memo Pad ME172V Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Asus Memo Pad ME172V Tablet in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Asus Memo Pad ME172V
- Quite Big Screen - 7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 170 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LED-backlit LCD, capacitive touchscreen LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Mali-400 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 370g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 8 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 4270 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...