Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CLBy Asus Tablets
Full Specifications of Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL (Released 2014, Q3)
- Screen Size
- 8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 1200x1920 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 283 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 1.2 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 16/32GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 h (multimedia)
- Intel Atom Z3580
- Quad-core 2.3 GHz
- 2GB RAM
- PowerVR G6430
- Operating System
- 299 grams
- 213 x 123 x 7.5 mm
- (8.39 x 4.84 x 0.30 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with GLONASS
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Email, Push Mail, IM
- MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC player
Find dealers for Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL Tablet in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL
- Quite Big Screen - 8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Sharp Screen - 283 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- Quad-core 2.3 GHz More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 2 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- PowerVR G6430 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 1.2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 299g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL
Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL Tablet Key Features
Released 2014, Q3 by Asus - Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL priced at 0. Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL features a display of 8 inches & screen Resolution of 1200x1920 pixels with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 283 PPI. Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera and 1.2 MP of Front camera, and powered by Quad-core 2.3 GHz processor paired with 2GB RAM, Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL has PowerVR G6430 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) with a battery of 0mAh. The handset offers Up to 9 h (multimedia) of talk time , It measures 213 x 123 x 7.5 mm (8.39 x 4.84 x 0.30 in) and weighs 299 gms. For communication Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 16/32GB storage, no card slot. Connectivity options of the Asus Memo Pad 8 ME581CL include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC Yes, FM radio.