Archos 133 OxygenBy Archos Tablets
- Large Full HD IPS display.
- Robust and elegant design
- Powerful battery life for long hours usage.
- Octa-core processor for lag-free performance.
- 2GB RAM fair enough to handle multitasking.
- Latest OS.
- No voice calling support
Full Specifications of Archos 133 Oxygen (Released,September 06, 2016)
- Screen Size
- 13.3 inches
- Pixel Density
- 166 PPI
- Display Type
- FHD IPS , Capacitive Multi-touch
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- Yes, H.264 HD (up to 720p @30fps),MPEG-4 2 HD (up to 720p @30fps)
- Yes, Bluetooth Smart Ready (4.0)
- Internal Storage
- 64 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 128 GB
- 64 GB storage, Expandable up to 128GB
- Battery Capacity
- 10000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- 168 hours
- Talk Time
- 5 hours
- Rockchip RK3368
- Octa-Core @1. GHz Cortex A53
- 2 GB RAM
- PowerVR SGX6110
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 1170 grams
- 339 x 219 x10.5mm
- Yes, Wifi hotspot capability
- 2 Built-in speaker
- Alert types
- MP3, WAV ringtones
- Video Format
- AVI, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MPG, PS, TS, MKV, FLV
- Audio format
- MP3, WAV (PCM/ADPCM), AAC 3 , AAC+ 5.1 3 , OGG Vorbis, FLAC
- uPnP /DNLA
- Yes, via Video and Media Server applications
- Internet Browsing
- Micro HDMI
- Multimedia Features
- 2 Micro USB with USB host via OTG cable
Find dealers for Archos 133 Oxygen Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Archos 133 Oxygen Tablet in your city.
Display Size Best
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Average
Front Camera Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Archos 133 Oxygen
- Quite Big Screen - 13.3 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 166 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- FHD IPS , Capacitive Multi-touch In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- Octa-Core @1. GHz Cortex A53 Processor acts as the brain of device and aids in managing tasks more efficiently. It allows smooth execution of tasks, applications, emailing, video playing, etc.
- Lots Of RAM - 2 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- PowerVR SGX6110 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 1170g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Lots Of Storage Capacity - 64 GB More internal storage allows installation of more apps while allowing more space for storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 128 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 10000 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...