Full Specifications of Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB (Released 2010, March)
- Screen Size
- 9.7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 768x1024 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 132 PPI
- Display Type
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Internal Storage
- 64 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 64GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Type
- 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8
- 256MB RAM
- Operating System
- 680 grams
- 242.8 x 189.7 x 13.4 mm
- (9.56 x 7.47 x 0.53 in)
- Yes, N/A
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Yes, No
- iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML (Safari)
- iCloud cloud service
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB Tablet in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Apple iPad Wi-Fi 64GB
- Quite Big Screen - 9.7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 132 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- 1.0 GHz Cortex-A8 More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 680g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Lots Of Storage Capacity - 64 GB More internal storage allows installation of more apps while allowing more space for storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...