Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTEBy Amazon Tablets
Full Specifications of Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE (Released 2012, October)
- Screen Size
- 8.9 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 1920x1200 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 254 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Internal Storage
- 32 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 32/64GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Android OS, v4.0 (customized)
- TI OMAP 4470
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9
- 1GB RAM
- PowerVR SGX544
- Operating System
- 575 grams
- 240 x 164 x 8.8 mm
- (9.45 x 6.46 x 0.35 in)
- Yes, LTE
- Yes, HSDPA
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 (Amazon Silk)
- HDMI port
Free cloud storage for all Amazon content
Text-to-Speech english-language content reader
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE Tablet in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE
- Quite Big Screen - 8.9 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Sharp Screen - 254 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9 More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- PowerVR SGX544 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 575g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 32 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Supports 4G 4G connection provides internet access upto 100 Mbps. Get more download speed and a faster browsing experience. You can send voice calls and messages. It supports all features of 3G, 2G conncetivity.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE
Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE Tablet Key Features
Released 2012, October by Amazon - Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE priced at 32680. Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE features a display of 8.9 inches & screen Resolution of 1920x1200 pixels with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 254 PPI. Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera and powered by Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9 processor paired with 1GB RAM, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE has PowerVR SGX544 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) with a battery of 0mAh. Android OS, v4.0 (customized) of standby time . It measures 240 x 164 x 8.8 mm (9.45 x 6.46 x 0.35 in) and weighs 575 gms. For communication Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 32/64GB storage, no card slot. Connectivity options of the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 LTE include 4G, 3G, 2G, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Bluetooth Yes.