Amazon Kindle Fire HDBy Amazon Tablets
Full Specifications of Amazon Kindle Fire HD (Released 2012, September)
- Screen Size
- 7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 800x1280 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 216 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 16/32GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 11 h
- TI OMAP 4460
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- 1GB RAM
- PowerVR SGX540
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v4.0 (customized)
- 395 grams
- 193 x 137 x 10.3 mm
- (7.60 x 5.39 x 0.41 in)
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Accelerometer, gyro
- Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 (Amazon Silk)
- HDMI port
Free cloud storage for all Amazon content
Text-to-Speech english-language content reader
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Amazon Kindle Fire HD Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Amazon Kindle Fire HD Tablet in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Amazon Kindle Fire HD
- Quite Big Screen - 7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Sharp Screen - 216 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- PowerVR SGX540 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 395g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Amazon Kindle Fire HD Tablet Key Features
Released 2012, September by Amazon - Amazon Kindle Fire HD priced at 0. Amazon Kindle Fire HD features a display of 7 inches & screen Resolution of 800x1280 pixels with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 216 PPI. Amazon Kindle Fire HD comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera and powered by Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 processor paired with 1GB RAM, Amazon Kindle Fire HD has PowerVR SGX540 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), tablet runs on Android OS, v4.0 (customized) operating system with a battery of 0mAh. The handset offers Up to 11 h of talk time , It measures 193 x 137 x 10.3 mm (7.60 x 5.39 x 0.41 in) and weighs 395 gms. For communication Amazon Kindle Fire HD supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 16/32GB storage, no card slot. Connectivity options of the Amazon Kindle Fire HD include GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Bluetooth Yes.