Amazon Kindle Fire HDBy Amazon Tablets
Full Specifications of Amazon Kindle Fire HD (Released 2012, September)
- Screen Size
- 7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 800x1280 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 216 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 16/32GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 11 h
- TI OMAP 4460
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9
- 1GB RAM
- PowerVR SGX540
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v4.0 (customized)
- 395 grams
- 193 x 137 x 10.3 mm
- (7.60 x 5.39 x 0.41 in)
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
- Accelerometer, gyro
- Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML5 (Amazon Silk)
- HDMI port
Free cloud storage for all Amazon content
Text-to-Speech english-language content reader
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Amazon Kindle Fire HD Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Amazon Kindle Fire HD Tablet in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Amazon Kindle Fire HD
- Quite Big Screen - 7 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Sharp Screen - 216 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- PowerVR SGX540 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 395g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...