Full Specifications of Acer Iconia W3-810 64GB (Released,July 2013)
- Screen Size
- 8.1 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 186 PPI
- Display Type
- LED Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- Yes, v4.0
- Internal Storage
- 64 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- No MicroSD Slot
- Battery Capacity
- 6800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 Hours(2G)
- Dual core, 1.5 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Windows Phone v8
- 500 grams
- 219 x 134.9 x 11.4 mm
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
- Yes, with A-GPS
- Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
Find dealers for Acer Iconia W3-810 64GB Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Acer Iconia W3-810 64GB Tablet in your city.
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Front Camera Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Acer Iconia W3-810 64GB
- Quite Big Screen - 8.1 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 186 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Dual core, 1.5 GHz More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 2 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 500g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Lots Of Storage Capacity - 64 GB More internal storage allows installation of more apps while allowing more space for storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- High Battery Life - 6800 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...