Acer Iconia One 8 B1-820By Acer Tablets
- Affordable price
- Powerful configuration
- Latest Android OS
- Ample inbuilt storage
- No FHD display
- Average cameras
Full Specifications of Acer Iconia One 8 B1-820 (Expected July 2016)
- Screen Size
- 8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 800x1280 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 189 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 16/32GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 4420 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h 30 min (multimedia)
- 1.83GHz quad-core
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android 5.0
- 355 grams
- 213.9 x 127.7 x 9.5 mm
- (8.42 x 5.03 x 0.37 in)
- Yes, N/A
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Email, Push Email, IM
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
Find dealers for Acer Iconia One 8 B1-820 Tablet in your City:
List of local dealers selling Acer Iconia One 8 B1-820 Tablet in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Average
Spec Score Average
Key Specifications Review of Acer Iconia One 8 B1-820
- Quite Big Screen - 8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 189 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- 1.83GHz quad-core More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 355g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 4420 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...