Zen U5By Zen Mobiles
Full Specifications of Zen U5 (Released,November 06, 2013)
- Screen Size
- 5.2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480 x 800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 179 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom, Smile detection
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Internal Storage
- 512 MB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, Up to 32 GB
- 512MB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 2200 mAh
- Stand By Time
- Up to 144(2G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 8(2G)
- 256 MB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 148 grams
- 151.6 x 80 x 11 mm
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11
- Shooting Modes
- Continuos Shooting
- Music Formats: MP3
- Phone Book
- SMS Storage 200
- Shooting Modes
- Continuos Shooting
Find dealers for Zen U5 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Zen U5 mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Average
Key Specifications Review of Zen U5
- Quite Big Screen - 5.2 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 179 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- LCD LCD Screens offer sharpness, good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 256 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 148g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 512 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, Up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 2200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Zen U5 Mobile Key Features
Released,November 06, 2013 by Zen - Zen U5 priced at 4649. Zen U5 features a display of 5.2 inches & screen Resolution of 480 x 800 pixels with LCD and pixel density of 179 PPI. Zen U5 comes with 3 MP of Primary Camera paired with 256 MB RAM, mobile runs on Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system with a battery of 2200mAh. The handset offers Up to 8(2G) of talk time , Up to 144(2G) of standby time . It measures 151.6 x 80 x 11 mm and weighs 148 gms. For communication Zen U5 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 512MB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Zen U5 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth , FM radio.