XOLO Era XBy Xolo Mobiles
- Front Flash
- Upgradable to Marshmallow
- Non- removable battery
XOLO Era X Price in India
XOLO ERA X (Black, 8 GB) 8 GB (Black)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Original bill
- EMI Available
- Return Policy
- Cash on Delivery
- Free Shipping
- Delivery: 2-3 days
- The best price of XOLO Era X is 5,499 at Flipkart.com in India on 9th December 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for XOLO Era X collected from popular online stores. Mobikart does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- EMI / Installments facility is available for buying XOLO Era X if you are using your credit card.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- XOLO Era X can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about XOLO Era X Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Full Specifications of XOLO Era X (Released 2016, February)
- Screen Size
- 5 inches
- Pixel Density
- 294 PPI
- Screen Protection
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 8 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Internal Storage
- 8 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 2500 mAh
- Operating System
- 142 grams
- 145.5 x 72 x 8.5 mm
- (5.73 x 2.83 x 0.33 in)
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- MP4/H.264 player
Find dealers for XOLO Era X mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling XOLO Era X mobile phone in your city.
STORAGE Above Average
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Front Camera Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of XOLO Era X
- Quite Big Screen - 5 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Sharp Screen - 294 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 2 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 8 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 5 MP Front Camera A Camera with higher resolution snaps sharp & detailed photos, and offers good video calling quality.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 142g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 8 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 2500 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.