Xiaomi Mi 3By Xiaomi Mobiles
- 5 inches
- 1080x1920 pixels
- 441 PPI Density
- 13 MP Primary
- 2 MP Front
- Touch Focus
- 2 GB RAM
- 3050 mAh
- View Specs
Full Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 3 ( Release Date: 15th December, 2013 )
- Screen Size
- 5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 1080x1920 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 441 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 13 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Panorama, Digital Zoom, Face Detection
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 16/64GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 3050 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 500 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 25 h
- 2GB RAM
- Operating System
- 145 grams
- 144 x 73.6 x 8.1 mm
- (5.67 x 2.90 x 0.32 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0)
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Find dealers for Xiaomi Mi 3 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Xiaomi Mi 3 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Xiaomi Mi 3
- Quite Big Screen - 5 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Sharp Screen - 441 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 2 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 13 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 145g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- High Battery Life - 3050 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Xiaomi Mi 3
Price of Xiaomi Mi 3 in India today is Rs. 13,999.00, updated on 23rd April 2017