Xiaomi Mi 3By Xiaomi Mobiles
Full Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 3 (Released 2013, December)
- Screen Size
- 5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 1080x1920 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 441 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 13 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Panorama, Digital Zoom, Face Detection
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 16/64GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 3050 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 500 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 25 h
- 2GB RAM
- Operating System
- 145 grams
- 144 x 73.6 x 8.1 mm
- (5.67 x 2.90 x 0.32 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0)
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Find dealers for Xiaomi Mi 3 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Xiaomi Mi 3 mobile phone in your city.
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Front Camera Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Xiaomi Mi 3
- Quite Big Screen - 5 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Sharp Screen - 441 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 2 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 13 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 145g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- High Battery Life - 3050 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...