vivo X3SBy Vivo Mobiles
Full Specifications of vivo X3S (Released 2014)
- Screen Size
- 5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 720x1280 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 294 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 13 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Nano-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP, EDR
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 16GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 2000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 450 h (2G) / Up to 450 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 11 h (3G)
- Mediatek MT6592
- Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v4.2.2
- 150 grams
- 143.3 x 71 x 6 mm
- (5.64 x 2.80 x 0.24 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- MP4/H.264 player
Find dealers for vivo X3S mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling vivo X3S mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Spec Score Average
Key Specifications Review of vivo X3S
- Quite Big Screen - 5 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Sharp Screen - 294 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- Mediatek MT6592 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor acts as the brain of device and aids in managing tasks more efficiently. It allows smooth execution of tasks, applications, emailing, video playing, etc.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Mali-450MP4 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 13 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 150g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 2000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of vivo X3S
vivo X3S Historic Price Trends
vivo X3S Mobile Key Features
Released 2014 by Vivo - vivo X3S priced at 14999. vivo X3S features a display of 5 inches & screen Resolution of 720x1280 pixels with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 294 PPI. vivo X3S comes with 13 MP of Primary Camera and powered by Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A7 processor paired with 1GB RAM, vivo X3S has Mali-450MP4 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android OS, v4.2.2 operating system with a battery of 2000mAh. The handset offers Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 11 h (3G) of talk time , Up to 450 h (2G) / Up to 450 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 143.3 x 71 x 6 mm (5.64 x 2.80 x 0.24 in) and weighs 150 gms. For communication vivo X3S supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 16GB storage, no card slot. Connectivity options of the vivo X3S include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, FM radio.
Price of vivo X3S in India today is Rs. 14,999.00, updated on 28th October 2016
Related Mobile Phones You May Like
Most Popular Mobiles by Vivo
Explore Mobiles by Other Brands
Top Deals on Mobiles & Accessories
Most Popular Vivo Price List
Recently Compared With
Latest News from Our Blog
- Human Intestine-Like Technology Can Charge Your Smartphone In Future
- Indian Government Makes Compulsion on Regional Language Support in Mobile Phones
- How to Click High Resolution Photos from Your Smartphone
- LG X Power with Massive 4100mAh Battery Launched for Rs 15,990
- Vivo X9 Might Come with Dual-Front Cameras