Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle StylusBy Spice Mobiles
Full Specifications of Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus (Released 2013, September)
- Powerful configuration
- Ample storage memory
- Great camera
- Good battery life
- No Cons
- Screen Size
- 5.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 720x1280 pixels
- Display Type
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 8 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0
- Internal Storage
- 8 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 8GB, Expandable up to 32GB
- Battery Capacity
- 2500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 504 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 h 40 min
- Mediatek MT6589
- Quad core, 1.2 GHz
- 1GB RAM
- PowerVR SGX544
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v4.2
- 155 grams
- 160 x 79 x 9.5 mm
- (6.30 x 3.11 x 0.37 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 2100
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Yes
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- MP4/H.264 player
2 GB free memory via Spice Cloud
Find dealers for Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Above Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Front Camera Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus
- Quite Big Screen - 5.5 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 0 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Mediatek MT6589 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Quad core, 1.2 GHz More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- PowerVR SGX544 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 8 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 155g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 8 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 2500 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus
Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus Mobile Key Features
Released 2013, September by Spice - Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus priced at 9999. Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus features a display of 5.5 inches & screen Resolution of 720x1280 pixels with Capacitive touchscreen and pixel density of 0 PPI. Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus comes with 8 MP of Primary Camera and 2 MP of Front camera, and powered by Quad core, 1.2 GHz processor paired with 1GB RAM, Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus has PowerVR SGX544 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android OS, v4.2 operating system with a battery of 2500mAh. The handset offers Up to 9 h 40 min of talk time , Up to 504 h of standby time . It measures 160 x 79 x 9.5 mm (6.30 x 3.11 x 0.37 in) and weighs 155 gms. For communication Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 8GB, Expandable up to 32GB. Connectivity options of the Spice Mi-550 Pinnacle Stylus include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Yes, Bluetooth v4.0, FM radio.