Spice Mi-510 Stellar PrimeBy Spice Mobiles
Full Specifications of Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime (Released 2013, July)
- Screen Size
- 5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x854 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 196 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 8 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 3.2 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 2100 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 250 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 6 h
- Mediatek MT6589
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- PowerVR SGX544
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v4.2
- 176 grams
- 145 x 74 x 9.9 mm
- (5.71 x 2.91 x 0.39 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 2100
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Yes
- Yes, Yes
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- MP4/WMV/H.263 player
Find dealers for Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Front Camera Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime
- Quite Big Screen - 5 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 196 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Mediatek MT6589 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX544 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 8 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 3.2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 176g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 2100 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime
Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime Mobile Key Features
Released 2013, July by Spice - Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime priced at 7599. Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime features a display of 5 inches & screen Resolution of 480x854 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen and pixel density of 196 PPI. Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime comes with 8 MP of Primary Camera and 3.2 MP of Front camera, and powered by Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor paired with , Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime has PowerVR SGX544 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android OS, v4.2 operating system with a battery of 2100mAh. The handset offers Up to 6 h of talk time , Up to 250 h of standby time . It measures 145 x 74 x 9.9 mm (5.71 x 2.91 x 0.39 in) and weighs 176 gms. For communication Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Spice Mi-510 Stellar Prime include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Yes, Bluetooth v3.0, FM radio.