Spice Mi-502n Smart FLO Pace3By Spice Mobiles
Full Specifications of Spice Mi-502n Smart FLO Pace3 (Released 2013, September)
- Screen Size
- 0 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Display Type
- Capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 8 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 2100 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 400 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h 20 min
- Operating System
- 190 grams
- 148.5 x 78.9 x 10.4 mm
- (5.85 x 3.11 x 0.41 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Yes
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- MP4/H.264 player
2 GB free memory via Spice Cloud
Find dealers for Spice Mi-502n Smart FLO Pace3 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Spice Mi-502n Smart FLO Pace3 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Front Camera Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Spice Mi-502n Smart FLO Pace3
- Very Small Screen - 0 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 0 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 8 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 1.3 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 190g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 2100 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...