Sony Ericsson W995By Sony Ericsson Mobiles
- 2.6 inches
- 240x320 pixels
- 154 PPI Density
- 8.1 MP Primary
- Auto Focus
- 930 mAh
- View Specs
Full Specifications of Sony Ericsson W995 ( Release Date: 15th May, 2009 )
- Screen Size
- 2.6 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 154 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 8.1 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Memory Stick Micro (
- Battery Capacity
- 930 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 370 h (2G) / Up to 360 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 h (2G) / Up to 4 h (3G)
- Sony Ericsson
- Operating System
- 113 grams
- 97 x 49 x 15 mm
- (3.82 x 1.93 x 0.59 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, DLNA
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS; Wayfinder navigator
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/HTML (NetFront), RSS reader
- Yes, incl. motion-based + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/MP4 player
TrackID music recognition
Walkman 4.0 player
Find dealers for Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Sony Ericsson W995 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Sony Ericsson W995
- Medium Size Screen - 2.6 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 154 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 8.1 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 113g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Supports Memory Card - Memory Stick Micro ( Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 930 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Sony Ericsson W995
Price of Sony Ericsson W995 in India today, updated on 23rd March 2017
Related Mobile Phones You May Like
Most Popular Mobiles by Sony Ericsson
Explore Mobiles by Other Brands
Top Deals on Mobiles & Accessories
Most Popular Sony Ericsson Price List
Latest News from Our Blog
- Karbonn Launches Aura Sleek 4G, Aura Note 4G Budget Smartphones in India
- Micromax Could Announce a Dual Camera Smartphone on March 29
- Apple Unveils 9.7-Inch iPad, Red Colour Variants For iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Smartphones Used By Top Indian Cricketers
- Gionee A1 with 16MP Selfie Camera Launched in India