Sony Ericsson W880By Sony Ericsson Mobiles
Full Specifications of Sony Ericsson W880 (Released 2007, February)
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 222 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Memory Stick Micro (
- Battery Capacity
- 950 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 425 h (2G) / Up to 425 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 6 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 2 h 50 min (3G)
- Sony Ericsson
- Operating System
- 71 grams
- 103 x 46.5 x 9.5 mm
- (4.06 x 1.83 x 0.37 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/HTML (NetFront), RSS reader
- Yes + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Walkman player 2.0
TrackID music recognition
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Sony Ericsson W880 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Sony Ericsson W880 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Sony Ericsson W880
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Sharp Screen - 222 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 71g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - Memory Stick Micro ( Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 950 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Sony Ericsson W880
Sony Ericsson W880 Mobile Key Features
Released 2007, February by Sony Ericsson - Sony Ericsson W880 priced at 0. Sony Ericsson W880 features a display of 1.8 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 222 PPI. Sony Ericsson W880 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 950mAh. The handset offers Up to 6 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 2 h 50 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 425 h (2G) / Up to 425 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 103 x 46.5 x 9.5 mm (4.06 x 1.83 x 0.37 in) and weighs 71 gms. For communication Sony Ericsson W880 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Sony Ericsson W880 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.