Sony Ericsson W800By Sony Ericsson Mobiles
Full Specifications of Sony Ericsson W800 (Released 2005, 1Q)
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 176x220 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 157 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Memory Stick Duo Pro
- Battery Capacity
- 900 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 400 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 h
- Sony Ericsson
- Qualcomm MSM7200
- PowerVR SGX
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 99 grams
- 100 x 46 x 20.5 mm
- (3.94 x 1.81 x 0.81 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, EMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Yes + downloadable
- Electronic wallet
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Sony Ericsson W800 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Sony Ericsson W800 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Sony Ericsson W800
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 157 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 99g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - Memory Stick Duo Pro Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 900 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Sony Ericsson W800
Sony Ericsson W800 Mobile Key Features
Released 2005, 1Q by Sony Ericsson - Sony Ericsson W800 priced at 4500. Sony Ericsson W800 features a display of 1.8 inches & screen Resolution of 176x220 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 157 PPI. Sony Ericsson W800 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Sony Ericsson W800 has PowerVR SGX as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 900mAh. The handset offers Up to 9 h of talk time , Up to 400 h of standby time . It measures 100 x 46 x 20.5 mm (3.94 x 1.81 x 0.81 in) and weighs 99 gms. For communication Sony Ericsson W800 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Sony Ericsson W800 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.0, FM radio.