Sony Ericsson W8By Sony Ericsson Mobiles
Full Specifications of Sony Ericsson W8
- Screen Size
- 3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 192 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- 168GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 446 h (2G) / Up to 476 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h 45 min
- Sony Ericsson
- 168MB RAM
- Operating System
- 104 grams
- 99 x 54 x 15 mm
- (3.90 x 2.13 x 0.59 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push email, IM
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Walkman player
TrackID music recognition
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Sony Ericsson W8 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Sony Ericsson W8 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Sony Ericsson W8
- Medium Size Screen - 3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 192 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 104g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Sony Ericsson W8
Price of Sony Ericsson W8 in India today, updated on 21st January 2017
Related Mobile Phones You May Like