Sony Ericsson W600By Sony Ericsson Mobiles
Full Specifications of Sony Ericsson W600 (Released 2005, June)
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 176x220 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 157 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 200 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 6 h
- Sony Ericsson
- Qualcomm MSM7200
- PowerVR SGX
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 120 grams
- 93 x 46.5 x 22.5 mm
- (3.66 x 1.83 x 0.89 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, EMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML (NetFront)
- Yes + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Series 90 UI, v.2.0
Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
Flight and offline modes
Find dealers for Sony Ericsson W600 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Sony Ericsson W600 mobile phone in your city.
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Sony Ericsson W600
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 157 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 120g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Sony Ericsson W600
Sony Ericsson W600 Mobile Key Features
Released 2005, June by Sony Ericsson - Sony Ericsson W600 priced at 4500. Sony Ericsson W600 features a display of 1.8 inches & screen Resolution of 176x220 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 157 PPI. Sony Ericsson W600 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Sony Ericsson W600 has PowerVR SGX as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 0mAh. The handset offers Up to 6 h of talk time , Up to 200 h of standby time . It measures 93 x 46.5 x 22.5 mm (3.66 x 1.83 x 0.89 in) and weighs 120 gms. For communication Sony Ericsson W600 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Sony Ericsson W600 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.0, FM radio.