Sony Ericsson W205By Sony Ericsson Mobiles
We are unable to find prices at any of our partner stores.
Full Specifications of Sony Ericsson W205 ( Release Date: 15th July, 2009 )
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 114 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Memory Stick Micro (
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 425 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 h
- Sony Ericsson
- Operating System
- 96 grams
- 92 x 47 x 16.4 mm
- (3.62 x 1.85 x 0.65 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS
- WAP 2.0/HTML (Opera Mini)
- Yes + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Walkman media player
TrackID music recognition
Predictive text input
Find dealers & shops for Sony Ericsson W205 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Sony Ericsson W205 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Sony Ericsson W205
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 114 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 96g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Supports Memory Card - Memory Stick Micro ( Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Sony Ericsson W205
Price of Sony Ericsson W205 in India today, updated on 24th April 2017