Sony Ericsson Mix WalkmanBy Sony Ericsson Mobiles
Full Specifications of Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman (Released 2011, August)
- Screen Size
- 3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x400 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 155 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 465 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 h 40 min
- Sony Ericsson
- Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon S2
- Adreno 205
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 88 grams
- 95.8 x 52.8 x 14.3 mm
- (3.77 x 2.08 x 0.56 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - WT13i
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, No
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- SNS integration
Walkman player (MP3/eAAC+/WMA/MP4/H.263)
TrackID music recognition
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman
- Medium Size Screen - 3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 155 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon S2 Snapdragon processor offers seamless streaming of video and audio, crystal-clear voice calls, robust processing strength & groundbreaking battery efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 205 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 88g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman
Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman Mobile Key Features
Released 2011, August by Sony Ericsson - Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman priced at 4667. Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman features a display of 3 inches & screen Resolution of 240x400 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 155 PPI. Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman has Adreno 205 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 9 h 40 min of talk time , Up to 465 h of standby time . It measures 95.8 x 52.8 x 14.3 mm (3.77 x 2.08 x 0.56 in) and weighs 88 gms. For communication Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, FM radio.