Sony Ericsson K300By Sony Ericsson Mobiles
Full Specifications of Sony Ericsson K300 (Released 2004, 4Q)
- Screen Size
- 1.6 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x128 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 113 PPI
- Display Type
- CSTN, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.64 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, No
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 670 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 300 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h
- Sony Ericsson
- Qualcomm MSM7200
- PowerVR SGX
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 85 grams
- 99.9 x 45.2 x 19.4 mm
- (3.93 x 1.78 x 0.76 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, EMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
Darts and TicTacToe + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/MP4 player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Sony Ericsson K300 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Sony Ericsson K300 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Sony Ericsson K300
- Very Small Screen - 1.6 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 113 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 0.64 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 85g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 670 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Sony Ericsson K300
Sony Ericsson K300 Mobile Key Features
Released 2004, 4Q by Sony Ericsson - Sony Ericsson K300 priced at 4500. Sony Ericsson K300 features a display of 1.6 inches & screen Resolution of 128x128 pixels with CSTN, 65K colors and pixel density of 113 PPI. Sony Ericsson K300 comes with 0.64 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Sony Ericsson K300 has PowerVR SGX as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 670mAh. The handset offers Up to 7 h of talk time , Up to 300 h of standby time . It measures 99.9 x 45.2 x 19.4 mm (3.93 x 1.78 x 0.76 in) and weighs 85 gms. For communication Sony Ericsson K300 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Sony Ericsson K300 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth No, FM radio.