Sony Ericsson Jalou D&G editionBy Sony Ericsson Mobiles
Full Specifications of Sony Ericsson Jalou D&G edition (Released 2009, November)
- Screen Size
- 2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 200 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 350 h (2G) / Up to 250 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h (2G) / Up to 4 h 30 min (3G)
- Sony Ericsson
- Operating System
- 84 grams
- 73 x 45 x 18.2 mm
- (2.87 x 1.77 x 0.72 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, Yes, A-GPS (US version only)
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/HTML
- 1 + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3 player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Sony Ericsson Jalou D&G edition mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Sony Ericsson Jalou D&G edition mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Sony Ericsson Jalou D&G edition
- Very Small Screen - 2 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 200 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 84g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.