Samsung ZV40By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung ZV40 (Released 2006, July)
- Screen Size
- 1.9 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 176x220 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 148 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 275 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- Operating System
- 93 grams
- 91 x 47 x 23 mm
- (3.58 x 1.85 x 0.91 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Video telephony and streaming
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung ZV40 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung ZV40 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung ZV40
- Very Small Screen - 1.9 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 148 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 93g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Samsung ZV40 Mobile Key Features
Released 2006, July by Samsung - Samsung ZV40 priced at 0. Samsung ZV40 features a display of 1.9 inches & screen Resolution of 176x220 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 148 PPI. Samsung ZV40 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 800mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 275 h of standby time . It measures 91 x 47 x 23 mm (3.58 x 1.85 x 0.91 in) and weighs 93 gms. For communication Samsung ZV40 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung ZV40 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth Yes, FM radio.