Samsung Z540By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Z540 (Released 2005, 4Q)
- Screen Size
- 0 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 880 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 200 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 2 h 30 min
- Operating System
- 105 grams
- 99 x 50.5 x 14.9 mm
- (3.90 x 1.99 x 0.59 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Yes + Java downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Video telephony
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung Z540 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Z540 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Z540
- Very Small Screen - 0 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 0 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 105g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 880 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Samsung Z540 Mobile Key Features
Released 2005, 4Q by Samsung - Samsung Z540 priced at 0. Samsung Z540 features a display of 0 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 0 PPI. Samsung Z540 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 880mAh. The handset offers Up to 2 h 30 min of talk time , Up to 200 h of standby time . It measures 99 x 50.5 x 14.9 mm (3.90 x 1.99 x 0.59 in) and weighs 105 gms. For communication Samsung Z540 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung Z540 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth Yes, FM radio.