Samsung Z150By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Z150 (Released 2006, February)
- Screen Size
- 1.9 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 176x220 pixels, 1.9 inch
- Pixel Density
- 1 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.64 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v1.1
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 900 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 270 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 2 h 50 min
- Operating System
- 77 grams
- 118 x 47 x 9.8 mm
- (4.65 x 1.85 x 0.39 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Yes + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Video telephony & streaming
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung Z150 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Z150 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Z150
- Very Small Screen - 1.9 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 1 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 0.64 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 77g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 900 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Samsung Z150 Mobile Key Features
Released 2006, February by Samsung - Samsung Z150 priced at 0. Samsung Z150 features a display of 1.9 inches & screen Resolution of 176x220 pixels, 1.9 inch with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 1 PPI. Samsung Z150 comes with 0.64 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 900mAh. The handset offers Up to 2 h 50 min of talk time , Up to 270 h of standby time . It measures 118 x 47 x 9.8 mm (4.65 x 1.85 x 0.39 in) and weighs 77 gms. For communication Samsung Z150 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung Z150 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v1.1, FM radio.