Samsung Z130By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Z130 (Released 2005, 1Q)
- Screen Size
- 0 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 176x220 pixels
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v1.1
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 308 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- TI OMAP 5910
- PowerVR MBX
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 120 grams
- 112 x 46 x 22 mm
- (4.41 x 1.81 x 0.87 in)
- Yes, UMTS 2100
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, EMail
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- 3 + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/MPEG player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung Z130 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Z130 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Z130
- Very Small Screen - 0 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 0 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR MBX Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 120g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.