Samsung X820By Samsung Mobiles
We are unable to find prices at any of our partner stores.
Full Specifications of Samsung X820 ( Release Date: 15th May, 2006 )
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 220x176 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 157 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v1.2, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 630 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 210 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 2 h 30 min
- Operating System
- 66 grams
- 113 x 50 x 6.9 mm
- (4.45 x 1.97 x 0.27 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Yes + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/AAC+ player
Predictive text input
Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
Find dealers & shops for Samsung X820 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung X820 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung X820
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 157 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 66g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 630 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Price of Samsung X820 in India today, updated on 25th April 2017