Samsung S5610By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung S5610 (Released 2011, August)
- Screen Size
- 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 960 h (2G) / Up to 680 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 15 h 16 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 10 min (3G)
- Operating System
- 91 grams
- 118.9 x 49.7 x 12.9 mm
- (4.68 x 1.96 x 0.51 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- SNS applications
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung S5610 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung S5610 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Samsung S5610
- Medium Size Screen - 2.4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 91g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Samsung S5610 Mobile Key Features
Released 2011, August by Samsung - Samsung S5610 priced at 5299. Samsung S5610 features a display of 2.4 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 167 PPI. Samsung S5610 comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 15 h 16 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 10 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 960 h (2G) / Up to 680 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 118.9 x 49.7 x 12.9 mm (4.68 x 1.96 x 0.51 in) and weighs 91 gms. For communication Samsung S5610 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung S5610 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP, FM radio.