Samsung I9100G Galaxy S IIBy Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II (Released 2011)
- Screen Size
- 4.3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 217 PPI
- Display Type
- Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 8 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0, A2DP, apt-X
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- 16GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1650 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 660 h (2G) / Up to 560 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 18 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 9 h (3G)
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 116 grams
- 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm
- (4.93 x 2.60 x 0.33 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Find dealers for Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Front Camera Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II
- Medium Size Screen - 4.3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 217 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 8 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 116g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 64 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1650 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II Mobile Key Features
Released 2011 by Samsung - Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II priced at 18999. Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II features a display of 4.3 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 217 PPI. Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II comes with 8 MP of Primary Camera and 2 MP of Front camera, paired with 1GB RAM with a battery of 1650mAh. The handset offers Up to 18 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 9 h (3G) of talk time , Up to 660 h (2G) / Up to 560 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm (4.93 x 2.60 x 0.33 in) and weighs 116 gms. For communication Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 16GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP, apt-X, NFC Optional, FM radio.