Samsung I9100G Galaxy S IIBy Samsung Mobiles
Status: Out of stock
- 4.3 inches
- 480x800 pixels
- 217 PPI Density
- 8 MP Primary
- 2 MP Front
- Touch Focus
- 1 GB RAM
- 1650 mAh
- View Specs
We are unable to find prices at any of our partner stores.
Full Specifications of Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II ( Release Date: 3rd July, 2011 )
- Screen Size
- 4.3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 217 PPI
- Display Type
- Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 8 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0, A2DP, apt-X
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- 16GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1650 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 660 h (2G) / Up to 560 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 18 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 9 h (3G)
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 116 grams
- 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm
- (4.93 x 2.60 x 0.33 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Find dealers & shops for Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II
- Medium Size Screen - 4.3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 217 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 8 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 116g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 64 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1650 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Price of Samsung I9100G Galaxy S II in India today is Rs. 18,999.00, updated on 25th April 2017