Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III miniBy Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini (Released 2012, November)
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 233 PPI
- Display Type
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 0.3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Panorama, Digital Zoom, Face Detection
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, apt-X
- Internal Storage
- 8 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 8GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 450 h (2G) / Up to 430 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 14 h 10 min (2G) / Up to 7 h 10 min (3G)
- 1.2GHz dual-core
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android 4.2
- 111 grams
- 121.6 x 63 x 9.9 mm
- (4.79 x 2.48 x 0.39 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264 player
Find dealers for Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 233 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- 1.2GHz dual-core More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 0.3 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 111g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 8 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1500 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini
Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini Mobile Key Features
Released 2012, November by Samsung - Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini priced at 0. Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini features a display of 4 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 233 PPI. Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera and 0.3 MP of Front camera, and powered by 1.2GHz dual-core processor paired with 1GB RAM, mobile runs on Android 4.2 operating system with a battery of 1500mAh. The handset offers Up to 14 h 10 min (2G) / Up to 7 h 10 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 450 h (2G) / Up to 430 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 121.6 x 63 x 9.9 mm (4.79 x 2.48 x 0.39 in) and weighs 111 gms. For communication Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 8GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, apt-X, FM radio.
Price of Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini in India today is Rs. 0.00, updated on 28th October 2016
Related Mobile Phones You May Like
Most Popular Mobiles by Samsung
Explore Mobiles by Other Brands
Top Deals on Mobiles & Accessories
Most Popular Samsung Price List
Latest News from Our Blog
- Human Intestine-Like Technology Can Charge Your Smartphone In Future
- Indian Government Makes Compulsion on Regional Language Support in Mobile Phones
- How to Click High Resolution Photos from Your Smartphone
- LG X Power with Massive 4100mAh Battery Launched for Rs 15,990
- Vivo X9 Might Come with Dual-Front Cameras