Samsung Google Nexus SBy Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Google Nexus S (Released 2010, December)
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 233 PPI
- Display Type
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 16GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 713 h (2G) / Up to 428 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 6 h 40 min (3G)
- 1 GHz single-core ARM Cortex-A8
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 129 grams
- 123.9 x 63 x 10.9 mm
- (4.88 x 2.48 x 0.43 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- HTML, Adobe Flash
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- MP4/H.264 player
Predictive text input
Near Field Communications
Find dealers for Samsung Google Nexus S mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Google Nexus S mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Google Nexus S
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 233 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- 1 GHz single-core ARM Cortex-A8 More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 129g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 1500 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Samsung Google Nexus S Mobile Key Features
Released 2010, December by Samsung - Samsung Google Nexus S priced at 0. Samsung Google Nexus S features a display of 4 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 233 PPI. Samsung Google Nexus S comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 1 GHz single-core ARM Cortex-A8 processor paired with 512MB RAM with a battery of 1500mAh. The handset offers Up to 14 h (2G) / Up to 6 h 40 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 713 h (2G) / Up to 428 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 123.9 x 63 x 10.9 mm (4.88 x 2.48 x 0.43 in) and weighs 129 gms. For communication Samsung Google Nexus S supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 16GB storage, no card slot. Connectivity options of the Samsung Google Nexus S include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, NFC Yes, FM radio.