Samsung Galaxy VBy Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy V (Released 2014, September)
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 233 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h (3G)
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 123 grams
- 121.4 x 62.9 x 10.7 mm
- (4.78 x 2.48 x 0.42 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- MP4/H.264 player
Find dealers for Samsung Galaxy V mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy V mobile phone in your city.
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy V
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 233 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 123g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 64 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1500 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Samsung Galaxy V Mobile Key Features
Released 2014, September by Samsung - Samsung Galaxy V priced at 5999. Samsung Galaxy V features a display of 4 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 233 PPI. Samsung Galaxy V comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with 512MB RAM with a battery of 1500mAh. The handset offers Up to 8 h (3G) of talk time , It measures 121.4 x 62.9 x 10.7 mm (4.78 x 2.48 x 0.42 in) and weighs 123 gms. For communication Samsung Galaxy V supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 4GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Samsung Galaxy V include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, FM radio.