Samsung Galaxy Star S5280By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 (Released 2013, May)
- Screen Size
- 3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 133 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v4.0
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 320 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 14 h
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 100 grams
- 105 x 58 x 11.9 mm
- (4.13 x 2.28 x 0.47 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - GT-S5280
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, No
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player
Find dealers for Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy Star S5280
- Medium Size Screen - 3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 133 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 100g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Samsung Galaxy Star S5280
Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 Mobile Key Features
Released 2013, May by Samsung - Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 priced at 0. Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 features a display of 3 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors and pixel density of 133 PPI. Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with 512MB RAM with a battery of 1200mAh. The handset offers Up to 14 h of talk time , Up to 320 h of standby time . It measures 105 x 58 x 11.9 mm (4.13 x 2.28 x 0.47 in) and weighs 100 gms. For communication Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 4GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, FM radio.