Samsung Galaxy Star S5280By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 (Released 2013, May)
- Screen Size
- 3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 133 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v4.0
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 320 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 14 h
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 100 grams
- 105 x 58 x 11.9 mm
- (4.13 x 2.28 x 0.47 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - GT-S5280
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, No
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player
Find dealers for Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy Star S5280
- Medium Size Screen - 3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 133 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 100g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...