Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 (Released 2013, October)
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 233 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 370 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 15 h
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- 1 GHz Cortex-A5
- 512MB RAM
- Adreno 330
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v4.1.2
- 121 grams
- 121.2 x 62.7 x 10.6 mm
- (4.77 x 2.47 x 0.42 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - GT-S7260
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Yes, No
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- MP4/WMV/H.264 player
Find dealers for Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 mobile phone in your city.
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 233 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Snapdragon processor offers seamless streaming of video and audio, crystal-clear voice calls, robust processing strength & groundbreaking battery efficiency.
- 1 GHz Cortex-A5 More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 330 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 121g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1500 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260
Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 Mobile Key Features
Released 2013, October by Samsung - Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 priced at 5899. Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 features a display of 4 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 233 PPI. Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 1 GHz Cortex-A5 processor paired with 512MB RAM, Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 has Adreno 330 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Android OS, v4.1.2 operating system with a battery of 1500mAh. The handset offers Up to 15 h of talk time , Up to 370 h of standby time . It measures 121.2 x 62.7 x 10.6 mm (4.77 x 2.47 x 0.42 in) and weighs 121 gms. For communication Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 4GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, FM radio.